- Our diet is always varied, fresh and nutritionally rich. We avoid artificial flavourings, excessive salt and sugar. Our food is healthy, tasty, colourful and playful.
- There is the possibility of dietary, vegetarian, gluten-free or lactose-free meals.
- For drinks, we serve unsweetened fruit teas or water (with fresh fruit or mint).
- You can find a weekly menu sample below.
- We have our own family biofarm Volavec, which produces high quality dairy products by organic farming. We then use them for the daily preparation of snacks for your children.
Morning snack – white yoghurt with homemade muesli and bananas
Lunch – pea soup, roasted flounder with mashed potato
Afternoon snack – homemade bread with avocado spreads, tomatoes
Morning snack – fruit plate – apples, pears, oranges, bananas
Lunch – red lentil soup, lamb cut with spinach and wholemeal dumplings
Afternoon snack – sunflower bread with carrot spread, cucumber
Morning snack – fruit yoghurt from fresh raspberries and pears
Lunch – potato soup with flakes, whole grain gnocchi with cheese sauce, steamed broccoli
Afternoon snack – rye bread with tomato spread, pepper
Morning snack – rice puree with strawberries
Lunch – turkey soup with tarhon, beef slice, vegetable sauce, rice
Afternoon snack – homemade pumpkin pie
Morning snack – fruit curd with pineapple
Lunch – tomato soup with rice, roasted chicken breast, boiled potato
Afternoon snack – whole grain bun with butter and cheese, apple