There is rapid development during the toddler period. The child climbs, walks, talks and discovers the world around him. During this period, the child’s own experiences and surrounding incentives play a crucial role. They are the foundation stones for further intellectual and emotional development. The child is interested in everything that is happening around him. They recognize new sounds, materials and pictures. They want to try out everything by themselves and with all senses. We give children what they need – a safe and loving space, an opportunity to actively explore, a stimulating and real world full of music, colors, shapes and movements.
- We put emphasis on the individual needs of the child and their fulfilment. Our focus is on the overall healthy development of the child in a safe and loving environment.
- We strive for the children to try everything in their own right. We support natural curiosity and fantasy.
- Our aim is to spend as much time as possible outdoors, and we encourage the creation of a positive emotional relationship to both the living and inanimate nature.
- We support the strengths of the child and develop their talents and chosen hobbies.
- Additionally, our focus is to help children build proper hygienic habits, train self-service activities, and cultivate a sense for order.