- Our diet is always varied, fresh, and nutritionally rich. We avoid artificial flavourings, excessive salt, and sugar. Our food is healthy, tasty, colourful, and playful.
- There is the possibility of dietary alterations such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or lactose-free meals.
- For drinks, we serve unsweetened fruit teas or water (with fresh fruit or mint).
- You can find a weekly menu sample below.
- We have our own family farm Volavec, which produces high quality dairy products from ecological farming. We use these tasty yoghurts, milks, and cheeses in our snacks and lunches.
Morning snack – white yoghurt with homemade muesli and bananas
Lunch – pea soup, roasted flounder with mashed potato
Afternoon snack – homemade bread with avocado spread & tomatoes
Morning snack – fruit plate – apples, pears, oranges, bananas
Lunch – red lentil soup, lamb cut with spinach, and wholemeal dumplings
Afternoon snack – sunflower bread with carrot spread & cucumber slices
Morning snack – fruit yoghurt with fresh raspberries and pears
Lunch – potato soup with flakes, whole grain gnocchi with cheese sauce, steamed broccoli
Afternoon snack – rye bread with tomato spread & pepper slices
Morning snack – rice puree with strawberries
Lunch – turkey soup with tarragon, beef slices with vegetable sauce, side of rice
Afternoon snack – homemade pumpkin pie
Morning snack – fruit curd with pineapple
Lunch – tomato soup with rice, roasted chicken breast, boiled potato
Afternoon snack – whole grain bun with butter and cheese, apple slices